About Kurt Gödel:
- The Kurt Gödel Research Centre for mathematical logic at the University of Vienna:
- Kurt Gödel Research Centre: The ‘Philosophical Remarks’ of Kurt Gödel at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences. The Kurt Gödel Research Centre is producing for the first time a complete edition of his ‘Philosophical Remarks’. The Centre is thus opening up for study a philosophical reflection that redefines the relation between philosophy and science:
(In German) On the question: What is real?
by Meinard Kuhlmann in Spektrum 7/2014
Since 2012 Prof. Meinard Kuhlmann has been the spokesman of the society „The Philosophy of Physics“ of the „Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft“ (German Society for Physics).
- Power Point Presentation about the Undecidability of the Spectral Gap Problem
- What are the philosophical consequences of the undecidability of the spectral gap in quantum theory?
- Quantum Mechanics has formally undecidable problems. What is the philosophical significance of this?
- How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- The spectral gap problem has been proven to be undecidable. So what are the implications for physics and technology?
- Quantum Physics Is Undecidable
- Many Links from a search result on „Bing“
Other works by Kurt Gödel:
- The Consistency of the Axiom of Choice and of the Generalized Continuum-Hypothesis:
Original publication 1938
Explanation in Wikipedia: Constructible universe
After the death of Kurt Gödel, a so-called „Proof of Existence of God“ was released posthumously from his writings. For whatever reason, he did not want to see this evidence published. Probably violating the will of Kurt Gödel, may he forgive us when we nevertheless refer to the confirmation of the evidence by Prof. Benzmüller at the Free University of Berlin: